Osteology Research Forum & Poster Presentation
The Osteology Foundation and the Chairmen of the first Australasian Osteology Symposium invite investigators within the field of regenerative dentistry and dental tissue engineering to submit abstracts of original investigations for consideration in the Osteology Poster Presentation and Osteology Research Forum taking place in Melbourne, 2-3 June 2017.
The applicant of every accepted abstract will receive FREE congress registration.
Abstract submissions are being accepted in the following categories:
- Pre-clinical research
- Clinical research
- Clinical innovations and case presentations
- Systematic reviews including meta-analysis
- Case studies
Please carefully read the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract.
- The authors of the five best abstracts will be invited to present the content of their posters in an oral presentation in the Osteology Research Forum on Friday, 2 June 2017.
- Abstracts not invited to participate in the oral presentations in the Osteology Research Forum are invited to exhibit their poster in the Osteology Poster Presentation.
- An abstract submission for the Osteology Research Forum alone, is not possible.
The online submission through THE BOX (please click here) is open NOW.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 March 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 1 April 2017
Osteology Research Prize
The three best Osteology Research Forum presentations will be awarded an Osteology Foundation Research Prize, which will be presented to the winners on Saturday, 3 June 2017.
- 1st prize: A$2,000
- 2nd prize: A$1,500
- 3rd prize: A$1,000
Questions and Further Information
If you have any questions please forward them to Tobias Kuenzler, email@example.com.